North India is situated mostly in the Himalayan Mountains covered with dark deep forest and Touch border of six Asian Countries. North east tourism offer packages for all seven sister states tourism. Shillong, Kaziranga, Guwahati, Tawang, Gangtok, Darjeeling, Pelling, Imphal kohima, Nameri are the most popular tourist spots in north east India. The North East India is often referred to as unexplored paradise. Discover the unexploded North East with Our tourism specialist.
Amazing Sikkim Package2N Darjeeling and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers on private basis
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeings as per the Itinerary
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.