North India is situated mostly in the Himalayan Mountains covered with dark deep forest and Touch border of six Asian Countries. North east tourism offer packages for all seven sister states tourism. Shillong, Kaziranga, Guwahati, Tawang, Gangtok, Darjeeling, Pelling, Imphal kohima, Nameri are the most popular tourist spots in north east India. The North East India is often referred to as unexplored paradise. Discover the unexploded North East with Our tourism specialist.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers on private basis
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeings as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
- Witness the spectacular sunrise over Mount Khangchendzongha) at Tiger Hill in early morning (subject to weather condition) to thrill
- yourself by visiting World famous Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop on your way back. After a sumptuous breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Center (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda. In evening explore the Mall on your
- own and shop around. Spend overnight at hotel in Darjeeling.
Things to see and do
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Gangtok
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 4: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
- Today , after a sumptuous breakfast , start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view
- point, Ganesh Tok& Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry,
- Dro-dulChorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre (maximum 6
- hours). Spend overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Ranka Monastery is a popular Buddhist monastery situated in Lingdum. Locally known as the Lingdum monastery, this monastery is run by the Sikkimese Gharwan Rimpoche. Known for...
Day Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 6: Gangtok To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace Kazi Road Gangtok-737101 East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.