Tucked away in the cradle of the Himalayas Bhutan is often called the Land of the Thunder Dragon. Also known for introducing the concept of Gross National Happiness or GNH to the world, Bhutan has become the must visit destination for all.
Among the clouds Ex- Kolkatta4N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 2N Paro
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thimphu||4 night(s)||Room only|
Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing with a specialized cultural representative.
- 20% discount on laundry HOTEL DRUK ONLY
- 10% discount on beverages HOTEL DRUK ONLY
- 3 star category hotel in Paro/Punakha
- Return Airfare in economy class – Ex Kolkata
- One Picnic in the botanical Garden on the way to Punakha.
- Currently applicable taxes
Damchen Resort (3 star)
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Tashi Namgay Resort & Spa (4 star)
1238 Paro, Opposite Paro International Airport, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.