Wayanad, the green paradise is nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, forming the border world of the greener part of Kerala. Clean and pristine, enchanting and hypnotizing, this land is filled with history and culture. This verdant hill station is full of plantations, forests and wildlife. Wayanad hills are contiguous to Mudumalai in Tamil Nadu and Bandhipur in Karnataka, thus forming a vast land mass for the wild life.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Woods Resort
- All transfers in AC Indica
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Calicut And Drive To Wayanad
Day 2: Wayanad Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kuruva Island is protected river delta, comprising a cluster of islands over the middle of Kabini River. This island is densely populated with rich flora & fauna. Dwelling ...
Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is an animal sanctuary in Wayanad, Kerala, south India. It is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Battery. A variety of large wild animals such as ...
Day 3: Wayanad To Calicut Departure
Things to see and do
Chain Tree is a large Ficus tree bounded by a long chain. Ficus tree is the official tree of Thailand. Under natural conditions this tree will grow upto 98 feet. It has ...
Rosewood Suite Room
The Woods Resort (4 star)
Chethalayam, Sulthan Bathery - 673592, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.