Kerala, the "God's Own Country" is among the most favorite and popular tourist spots. Some of the beautiful backwaters of Kerala that you can pay visit are Kollam backwaters, Alleppey backwaters, Kozhikode Backwaters, Cochin Backwaters, Kasaragod Backwaters etc.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
|Kumarakom||2 night(s)||Room only|
Emarald Hotel Cochin
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin – Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer to
- Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill stations in India is situated
- at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha,
- Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book
- towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make this
- destination a popular resort town. Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs,
- an endangered species of wild goat. On arrival, check in to the
- hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please- either relaxing or
- exploring tea city. Overnight at the Hotel in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit
- to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural
- habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam,
- Kundala lake, Echo point, Blossom park. If interested you can
- have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market .
- Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Munnar is always synonymous to tea plantation. A trip to Munnar will be incomplete without having a visit to these tea plantations. Munnar is a place known for its beautiful ...
Day : 03 Munnar - Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
- Evening enjoy theboating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady
- After breakfast, you will be taken for a plantation tour at a near by
- farm. Afterthat you can have an elephnat ride if interested (optional
- ). Take an early lunch and have a relaxation ayurvedic massage in
- the evening ( optional ). Evening you can have any of the cultural
- shows of your choice like kathakali, kalaripayattu ( martial arts )
- etc (optional).Overnight at resort in Thekkady.
Things to see and do
Kalaripayattu-the oldest of Martial - is a gift to the modern world and known as the mother of all martial arts.Legend traces the 3000-year- old art form to Sage Parasurama- ...
Day 05 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kumarakom, the
- renowned backwater destination on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
- Kumarakom is a beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald
- green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with
- enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies.
- Kumarakom is well known for its varied avian population. Check
- in to your hotel. Rest of the day relax at the hotel or you cann opt
- for a soothing ayurvediac massage at the hotel (optional).
- Overnight at resort.
Things to see and do
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day : 06 Kumarakom
- After breakfast After wards you willbe taken for a sightseeing trip
- to the nearby bird sanctuary and to the wood museum. Lateryou
- can have a motor boat ride for 1 hour in the backwater of
- Kumarakom. Overnight at resort.
Day 07 : Cochin
- Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to Cochin is the
- Commercial Capital of Kerala. Cochin is the Commercial capital
- of Kerala. On arrival check into hotel. Afternoon have short city
- tour of Cochin, the city famed as ‘Queen of Arabian Sea. Visit
- to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, The Oldest
- European Church in India, the Chinese Fishing Nets -
- living symbols of centuries Old Chinese influence etc. Overnight
- at Hotel in Cochin.
Things to see and do
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
Travel from Kumarakom to Kochi
Day : 08- Departure To Cochin Airport / Railway Station
- Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to Cochin airport/railway station to catch flight/train
- towards onward journey.
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Emarald Hotel Cochin (4 star)
Major Road, Vyttila - 682019, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.