Essence your tranquil time in the land where God Choose to Reside! Let the mystic desire ooze from your nerve and experience the vacation of life time in the Appealing Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Seasons
Birds Valley Resort
Hotel Sandra Palace
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Kochi
Day 2: Arrive At Munnar
Things to see and do
Power House Waterfalls is a popular tourist attraction in the hill resort of Munnar of Kerala. It is located on the way to Periyar wildlife Sanctuary of Thekkady from Munnar. ...
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Depart Munnar
Things to see and do
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady - Alleppey
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction.,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: