Ashta (Meaning Eight) Vinayak (One of the 108 names of Lord Ganesh) temples are scattered all over the state of Maharasthra in the western region of India. It is the most popular pilgrimage to Eight divine Lord Ganesha Temples in Maharashtra. It is believed that a pilgrimage to the Ashtavinayak ensures the pilgrim ever lasting bliss.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Pune - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by Non AC vehicle
- All road taxes, Parking fee, Driver reward .
Meru Hotel, BS Dhole Patil Path, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, Pune
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.