Come and experience the vibrant lifestyle and warm hospitality of Rajasthanis this holiday season. Unfold the legacy of the royal families and admire the grandeur of forts and palaces of Rajasthan. Also, rediscover the ethnic culture and traditions of this historical state by visiting some of the significant places such as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Amber Fort. The trip is incomplete without visiting Ranthambore, which is listed as one of the largest national parks in the Northern India.
Attractive Rajasthan - EX- Jaipur2N Jaipur and 2N Ranthambhore National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- Transfers by A.C vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including Toll tax, Parking, Night halt, State tax Etc
Peppermint Hotel (3 star)
6, Subhash Nagar, Near Science Park , 302016, Jaipur
Om Rudrapriya Holiday Resort (4 star)
Saptar, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322021, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.