Hayman Island is the most northerly of the Whitsunday Islands, part of the Cumberland Islands, which are located off the coast of Central Queensland, Australia. Hayman is a private island open to the public, most famous for its luxury resort which was built in the 1950s by millionaire Reg Ansett, who also founded Ansett Australia. The island is a significant drawing point for tourism in Queensland.
Australia 6 Nights Package3N Melbourne and 3N Sydney
Car DetailsRoad transport from Melbourne - Seat In Coach basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Including all applicable taxes
Ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel (3 star)
215 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia, Melbourne
Travelodge Hotel Sydney (3 star)
27 Wentworth Avenue - 2010, Sydney
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.