Australia is one of the largest countries on Earth and its size is matched only by the sheer number of things to see and do in this diverse and dynamic land. When you tour Australia, you'll be amazed at the variety of landscapes, ranging from clear coastal waters off the East Coast of Australia to the arid landscapes of the Outback and the rich, fertile valleys of South Australia's wine country ensure that domestic travel has never lost its lustre among Australia's travel-hungry citizens.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Mercure Welcome Melbourne
|Gold Coast||3 night(s)||
Islander Resort Hotel
Metro Hotel Sydney Central
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All the transfers and tours are on Seat in Coach basis unless and until specified
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Melbourne
Day 2: Melbourne City Tour
Day 3: Melbourne Ocean Road Tour
Day 4: Melbourne To Gold Coast
Travel from Melbourne to Gold Coast
Fly to Gold Coast
Fly to Brisbane, train
Fly to Ballina, bus
Day 5: Gold Coast City Tour
Day 6: Gold Coast - Sea World Tour
Day 7: Gold Coast To Sydney
Travel from Gold Coast to Sydney
Fly from Gold Coast
Bus to Brisbane, fly
Day 8: Sydney City Tour
Day 9: Sydney
Day 10: Departure
Mercure Welcome Melbourne (3 star)
265-281 Little Bourke St, VIC 3000, Australia, Melbourne
Islander Resort Hotel (3 star)
3128 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia, Gold Coast
Metro Hotel Sydney Central (3 star)
431-439 Pitt St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia, Sydney
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.