|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seagrape Gardens
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Hotel Seagrape Gardens is located in Bengaluru / Bangalore making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. This 3-star hotel was established in 2010 and offers 20 guestrooms. Room amenities include hair dryer, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, ironing board. The amenities and services offered at this Bengaluru / Bangalore accommodation include restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning, room service. Along with its convenient location in Bengaluru / Bangalore, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. For your reservation at the Hotel Seagrape Gardens, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.