Bangalore is located on the Deccan Plateau and is the third largest metro city of Indian state & the capital of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. Mysore, the capital city of the Wodeyars has always enchanted its admirers with its quaint charm, rich heritage, magnificent palaces, beautifully laid-out gardens, imposing buildings, broad shady avenues and sacred temples. Ooty is the famous hill stations which every nature lover would like to visit.
Bangalore, Mysore, Coorg & Ooty 7 Nights Package1N Bangalore , 2N Mysore , 2N Coorg and 2N Ooty
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers by Ac Vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel Nandhini -Minerva Circle (3 star)
2, Lalbagh Fort Rd, Doddamavalli, Sudhama Nagar Bangalore, Karnataka, Bangalore
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
Daswal Cross Road, Near Pvt. Bus Stand, Madikeri - 571201, Coorg
Hotel Ponmari Residency
No 26D, Kotagiri Road, Charring Cross - 643001, Ooty
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.