Karnataka, in south India, has a lot to offer. Don't overlook visiting Karnataka !! These popular tourist places in Karnataka will delight you with a memorable mix of nature, history, and beach.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Coorg||2 night(s)||Room only|
- All Transfers and sightseeing by private cab (Non Ac)
- Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum and ISKON temple
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Airport/railway Station - Bangalore - Sightseeing
- Pickup from arrival. Transfer to a hotel, after lunch visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum and ISKON temple. Overnight
- stay at Bangalore.
Things to see and do
The Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bangalore is of royal origin and was started initially as a private garden in an area of 40 acres by Hyder Ali, one of the most famous rulers of ...
The Vidhana Soudha , located in Bengaluru (Bangalore), is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka. Kengal Hanumanthaiah is credited with the conception and ...
Sri Radha Krishna Temple has deities of Radha and Krishna located at Rajajinagar, in the North Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the largest ISKCON temples in the ...
Day 2: Bangalore - Mysore
- Morning check out and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and
- Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. After fresh ‘n’ up proceed to visit Maharaja’s Palace and Brindavan garden.
- Overnight stay at Mysore.
Things to see and do
Srirangapatna (also spelled Shrirangapattana; anglicized to Seringapatam during the British Raj) (Kannada: ಶ್ರೀರಂಗಪಟ್ಟಣ ) is a town in Mandya district of the Indian state of ...
Daria Daulat Bagh is a palace situated in the city of Srirangapatna, near Mysore in southern India. It is mostly made out of teakwood. Srirangapatna is an island in the river ...
Gumbaz is the burial chamber of Tipu Sultan, his father Haider Ali and mother Fatima Begum. It is built on a lifted platform and is circumvented by various other tombs of his ...
Travel from Bangalore to Mysore
Day 3: Mysore - Coorg
- After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Coorg enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama. On arrival
- check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Things to see and do
The Tibetan Monastery or the Tibet Camp as locally called is located around 6 kms from Kushalnagar town towards Mysore. This Tibetan settlement at Bailkoppa or Baylkuppe is ...
Nisargadhama is a 25 acre island formed by river Kaveri with bamboos, teak, sandalwood trees streams and wild life covering it. At Nisargadhama one can find deer, elephants...
Travel from Mysore to Coorg
Day 4: Coorg Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Merkera Fortand Abbyfalls. Overnight
- stay at Coorg.
28, 4th Cross Road, 2nd Main Road, Gandhi Nagar - 560009, Bangalore
No. 2722/1, L 13/1, L 14, Next To Woodlands Theatre, Sri Harsha Rd, Lasker Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysore, Karnataka 570001, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.