Phuket is Thailand largest island and a popular honeymoon destination. Known across the world for the famous tropical resort, Patong Beach, Phuket is a beach lovers paradise offering over 9 beaches with plenty of sun, sand and surf. Phuket makes every day different, giving just a taste of this beautiful part of southern Thailand.
Return flights from Delhi to Phuket
Car DetailsTiger Air flight from Delhi to Phuket and vice-versa
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ibis Phuket Patong
The Ecotel Bangkok
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airfare on Thai Airways
- Visa of Thailand
- Phi Phi island tour with lunch on Sic basis
Ibis Phuket Patong (3 star)
10 Chalermphrakiat Road, Kathu District - 83150, Phuket
The Ecotel Bangkok (3 star)
1091/333-4 New Petchburi Road 35, Rajthevee - 10400, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.