Barcelona is a city that is inconceivable until you get there, unbelievable while you walk its streets and unforgettable after you have gone - if you ever manage to tear yourself away. His enviable position between the mountains and the sea ensures year-round outdoor fun.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
HF Fenix Garden Hotel
- First and last private transfers
- City tour with English speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona
- City tour in Lisbon
- Intercities transfers not included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona City Tour
Things to see and do
The monument of Christopher Columbus is a 60 meters high column, It was put up for the universal exposition of 1888 in homage to the famous explorer. The sight of the city ...
Day 3: Barcelona To Madrid
Travel from Barcelona to Madrid
Day 4: Madrid City Tour
Things to see and do
Sabatini Gardens The Sabatini Gardens (Jardínes de Sabatini) are a neoclassical-style gardens, and they are part of the Royal Palace. They were opened to the public by King ...
The Palacio Real de Madrid (literally: Royal Palace of Madrid) is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city ofMadrid, but is only used for state ...
Day 5: Madrid To Lisbon
Travel from Madrid to Lisbon
Day 6: Lisbon City Tour
Day 7: Departure From Lisbon
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
HF Fenix Garden Hotel (3 star)
3, Joaquim Antonio de Aguiar Street, Baixa - 1050-010, Lisbon
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.