Coorg - the Scotland of India is famous for its lush green valleys, misty hills, sprawling coffee and tea plantations, orange groves, fast flowing streams and dazzling waterfalls. As a popular weekend getaway, Coorg offers a magnificent old world charm with a laid back experience and a relaxing ambience.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Tamara Coorg
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Coorg
Things to see and do
The architecture of this temple reflects both Hindu as well as Islamic style. Windows of the temple have bars that are made of Panchaloha and an alphabet lim has been placed ...
Raja seat is basically a park with nice view point and surrounded by well maintained garden. The Kings of Kodagu or Coorg used to spend romantic time with their Queens. A ...
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Coorg - Ooty
The Tamara Coorg (5 star)
Kabbinakad Estate, Napoklu Nad, Yavakapadi Village, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.