Kota Kinabalu , formerly known as Jesselton,is the capital of the state of Sabah, located in East Malaysia. Kota Kinabalu is often known as KK both in Malaysia and internationally. It is a major fishing destination and a popular gateway for travellers visiting Sabah and Borneo.Kinabalu Park is located about 90 kilometres from the city and there are many other tourist attractions in and around the city.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kota Kinabalu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
The Klagan Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- BKI Intl' Airport / Hotel / BKI Intl' Airport (SIC basis)
- One Half Day Tour - Heritage Village & City Highlights (SIC basis)
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
- 2 Nights stay in Superior (city view)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Kota Kinabalu
Upon arrival, transfer to hotel and check in. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Kota KinaBalu on y our own. Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 2: Visit Heritage Village And City Highlights
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning proceed on Heritage Village of Kota Kinabalu.Visit the Heritage Village & museum for a closer view of Sabah's ethnic diversity highlighted by the unique local architectural styles of homes in North Borneo and the colorful costume display. Then, proceed for a City drive by major landmarks such as the State & City Mosque, Tg. Aru Beach & the highest building, Tun Mustapha Tower. Enjoy some leisure time mingling with the local people at the Handicraft market before stopping by a typical water village to capture the essence of life in Kota Kinabalu .
Day 3: Kota Kinabalu Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from room. Rest of the time is free at your own leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
The Klagan Hotel (3 star)
Unit 25-28, Ground Floor, Block D, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.