This bustling bazaar town sprawls along a saddle-shaped mountain ridge overlooking the roaring Teesta River and lorded over by the summit of Khangchendzonga. It’s not a must-see, but it does boast Himalayan views, Buddhist monasteries, colonial architecture and a fascinating nursery industry, all linked by some fine hikes.
Beauty Of Eastern Himalaya Deluxe Package3N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sidlon Residency (3 star)
G.N. Road, Below Mintokgang, Gangtok, 737101, Gangtok
Dr. B.L. Dixit Road, East Main Road, Kalimpong, Near Government Housing, Darjeeling, West Bengal, Pin Code - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.