Kathmandu Valley comprises the three ancient cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, which were once independent states ruled by the Malla kings from the 12th to the 18th centuries. The three cities house seven UNESCO World Heritage shrines which are together listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Culture). The valley is also home to hundreds of other exquisite monuments, sculptures, artistic temples and magnificent art – reminders of the golden era in Nepal’s architecture
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - vehicle as per group
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Kathmandu
Welcome to Kathmandu – Kathmandu is the capital and largest urban agglomerate of Nepal. Guest will be welcomed by our representative. Check into Hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping. Depend as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu
- After Breakfast, then we proceed for sightseeing.
- Option 1 (Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkanth, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath & Bouddhanath Stupa)
- Option 2 (Bhaktapur, Sanga [143 fit Tallest Lord Shiva statue / Nagarkot overnight stay at Hotel)
Day 3: Kathmandu
This morning day free for shopping Rest day at leisure. One can indulge visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Kathmandu/airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Regency Suite King
Regency Executive Suite
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu (5 star)
PO Box 9609, Taragaon, Boudha Road - 44600, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.