Agartala is a municipal city, and the municipality started working from 1872 and it was then when the real development of the city started. The city is construcetde with proper planning, and from the year 1940, new roads and buildings were made to complete the foundation of Agartala. Agartala has plenty of religious and cultural places. Though Hinduism is the main religion of the place, other religions like Islam, Buddhism and Christianity are also have their place.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Agartala - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Hotel Welcome Palace
H.G.Basak Road Agartala,Tripura, West. PIN- 799001, Agartala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.