Austria is a country rich with history, beautiful places, traditions and activities that are distinct to the area. This tour will give you a great overview of Austria’s beautiful landscapes, rich culture and beautiful Baroque architecture. The mention of Switzerland conjures up images of snow-swathed peaks of the Alps, crystal blue lakes and houses with steeped roofs.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
ibis Wien City
Weisses Kreuz Inbk
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof
- Return airport or train station transfers in all the cities
- Train Travel – Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Zurich
- Sightseeing on Seat In Coach tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Vienna
Day 2: Vienna To Salzburg
Things to see and do
Opernhaus Zürich ( Zürich Opera House ) is an opera house in the Swiss city of Zürich . It has been the home of the Zürich Opera since 1891. The first permanent ...
In the middle of Tirol's Alpine landscape, one is treated to a close-up look at the lifestyle of prominent Austrians of the past, such as Empress Maria Theresa and "Sisi". ...
The Museums Quartier is a 60,000 m⊃2; large area in the 7th district of the city of Vienna, Austria; it is the eighth largest cultural area in the world.
Travel from Vienna to Salzburg
Fly to Salzburg
Train via Wien Westbahnhof
Fly to Linz, train
Train via Wels Hbf
Bus Orange Ways
Day 3: Salzburg To Innsbruck
- Breakfast at hotel. In the morning enjoy a Half Day Salzburg City Tour of Sound (Seat in coach basis) (You have to make your own way to the starting point of this tour at Mirabellplatz, directly in front of St. Andrä Church). This wonderful ride takes you to see the breathtaking views of the landscape where the opening scenes of the film “Sound of Music” were filmed. Relax and listen to the original “Sound of Music” soundtrack. Our English-speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film 'Sound of Music', but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the City, as well as a part of the picturesque Lake District. The tour will last for around 4 hours. Later, return to your hotel on your own. In the
- afternoon departure transfer to train station to connect to your train to Innsbruck (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive Innsbruck and transfer to your hotel. Check into hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Salzburg to Innsbruck
Day 4: Explore Innsbruck
Day 5: Innsbruck To Zurich
Travel from Innsbruck to Zurich
Fly from Innsbruck
Train to Munich, fly
Day 6: Zurich To Mt Titlis To Lucerne And Return To Zurich
Things to see and do
Once you arrive at Mount Titlis, you'll enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first revolving 'Rotair' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view of the Alps. Visit the Ice...
Day 7: Zurich City Tour
- Breakfast at hotel. Proceed on your own to Zurich Bus Station by 12:45 hrs where you will take the 5 hours Best of Zurich
- City Tour including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet - enjoy a comprehensive afternoon coach tour of Zurich and see the top attractions the city has to offer. Follow this up with an introduction to the trendy Zurich West district and an indulgent shopping trip at the world-famous Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet. Make your own way back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 8: Zurich Departure
ibis Wien City (3 star)
Schoenbrunner Strasse 92, Vienna
Altstadthotel Amadeus (3 star)
Linzergasse 43-45, Salzburg
Weisses Kreuz Inbk (3 star)
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 31, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria, Innsbruck
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof (3 star)
Zähringerstrasse 21, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.