Bodh Gaya is a religious site and place of pilgrimage associated with the Mahabodhi Temple Complex in Gaya district in the Indian state of Bihar. It is famous as it is the place where Gautama Buddha is said to have obtained Enlightenment. Varanasi, also known as Benares, Banaras or Kashi, is an Indian city on the banks of the Ganga in Uttar Pradesh.
Best of Bodh Gaya Package2N Bodhgaya , 1N Varanasi , 1N Kushinagar , 1N Sravasti and 1N Lucknow
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive -AC Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Hotel Sujata (3 star)
Temple Street, Beside Watt Thai Temple - 824231, Bodhgaya
Meraden Grand (4 star)
57, Patel Nagar, Cantonment - 221002, Varanasi
Lotus Nikko Hotel (3 star)
Buddha Marg, Kushi Nagar, Distt.- Kushi Nagar, U.P.-274403 (India), Kushinagar
Hotel Pawan Palace (3 star)
Near Wat thai Mandir, State Highway-26, Uttar Pradesh - 271201 India, Sravasti
India Awadh Hotel (4 star)
4, Sapru Marg, Prem Nagar, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, Lucknow
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.