In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Guwahati - Kaziranga National Park (assam)
Day 02 : Kaziranga (assam)
Things to see and do
Kaziranga National Park lies on Brahmaputra river valley and received flood water every year. Here we can find 4 main types of vegetation: alluvial inundated grasslands, ...
Day 03 : Kaziranga – Guwahati Airport Drop (assam)
Twin Bedded Cottage
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.