London is a city crackling with the energy of a centre of world finance, filled with the magic of town ruled by the on-going twists of a millennium of monarchy; charmingly cluttered by centuries of piece-by-piece hoisting skywards of grand palaces, historic monuments and quirky skyscrapers, a city bustling with English good natured humour and a buzzing international community of unparalleled diversity.
Car DetailsRoad transport from London - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Guided day trip by luxury coach to Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford (Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station)
- Private return airport transfers (Heathrow Airport Only)
- Jet Boat Ride - 50 Minutes on the River Thames (Ticket Only)
- Majestic London Tour - Full Day
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive London
Arrive London Heathrow Airport. Take your private transfer to your centrally located hotel. Day free to relax in downtown London. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Majestic London Tour
Today take a coach tour around the most famous sights in London. This full day tour shows you all the important sights in the city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Visit Stonehenge, Windsor And Oxford
Take a day trip to some of the most fantastic sights just outside London. Today you will visit the famous Windsor castle, The city of Oxford and the World Famous Stonehenge. Overnight at hotel.
Day Free To Relax
Today you can relax at London, do some shopping at Harrods. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Exciting Jet Boat Ride On The Thames River
Enjoy a high speed Jet Boat ride on the River Thames. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 6: Departure
Today transfer back to the airport and make your way back home after a wonderful holiday.
Deluxe Single Room
Standard Twin Room
16 Collingham Road, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Packages with same itinerary, different hotels
|Best of London||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
Central Park Hotel
Tune Hotel - Paddington London
Lancaster Gate Hotel
Comfort Inn Hyde Park
Mercure London Kensington
Shaftesbury Hyde Park International
Park Grand London Hyde Park
Grand Royale London Hyde Park
Corus Hotel Hyde Park
Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel
Thistle Marble Arch Hotel
La Suite West
KENSINGTON HOUSE HOTEL
Best Western Mornington Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Kings Cross Bloomsbury
Royal Garden Hotel
The Milestone Hotel
Courthouse DoubleTree by Hilton London - Regent Street
The Marble Arch by Montcalm
Le Meridien Piccadilly
Hilton London Paddington