While images of flamenco, bullfighting and endless tapas spring to mind when picturing a Spanish holiday, the stereotypes barely scratch the surface of Spain, a country steeped in epic history, tradition and unrivalled passion. A visit to Spain is a must for anyone planning a tour of Europe; from the vibrant urban centres to the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean Sea, the culture-soaked Spanish cities will delight you and the laidback local lifestyle will ensure you’ll want to keep coming back.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
AC Hotel Victoria Suites by Marriott
Hotel Primus Valencia
Senator Marbella Spa Hotel
Hotel Fernando III
- Airport Transfers
- Gaudi, Case Batllo, Case Mila, Parque Gules, River Liobregat.
- Intercity transfer by Train
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Barcelona
Day 2: Barcelona – ( City Sightseeing Tour )
- After breakfast, proceed for the city sightseeing tour.
- The tour includes major spots and tourist attractions in this fantastic city, such as the Gothic District in Barcelona’s Old Town. Walk along its narrow streets and find buildings from medieval times and even from Barcelona in Roman times. A large number of buildings are World Heritage Sites. The works by the architect Antonio Gaudí are of great importance and can be seen all along the city. Works by Gaudi include the “Casa Batlló”, “Casa Milá” or “Parque Güell”. Take your time and visit museums like Picasso Museum, stop at beautiful parks and gardens of cool down at the beach. Return to your hotel in the afternoon. Overnight stay at your hotel in Barcelona.
Day 3: Barcelona ( Montserrat Tour )
Day 4: Onto Valencia
Travel from Barcelona to Valencia
Fly from Barcelona
Train to Girona, fly
Day 5: Valencia
Day 6: Valencia – Malaga – Marbella
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and transfer to airport to catch your flight to Malaga. On arrival at Malaga, proceed to Marbella.
- Marbella is in the heart of Costa del Sol which has kept the unique Andalucía feeling with narrow streets and charming alleys. The Old Town is famous for its restaurants and numerous shops. Overnight stay at hotel in Marbella.
Day 7: Marbella ( Granada Tour )
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Granada for a day trip. At the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, between the rivers Darro and Genil, lies one of the most interesting cities in Eastern Andalusia. It was an important cultural centre for many centuries, under the Moors and the Christians too, and nowadays it boasts a broad cultural and leisure programme.
- During your tour, visit The Alhambra palace, three palaces, the court of Charles V and the Generalife gardens. Alhambra palace is the finest example of Arab architecture in the whole of Spain; the palace and its gardens were built as a re-creation of 'heaven on earth', with cool patios, fountains and intricate carvings still clear as when it was first built. Return to your hotel in the evening. Overnight stay in Marbella hotel.
Travel from Valencia to Marbella
Day 8: Onto Seville
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and transfer to Malaga station. Upon arrival in Seville, get transferred to hotel. Seville is situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River. Museums and art centres, theme parks, cinemas, theatres and clubs are some of the many leisure options that a great city like Seville holds.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Seville.
Travel from Marbella to Seville
Bus, line 309 bus
Day 9: Seville ( Half Day City Tour )
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to half day city tour by coach where one can discover Plaza de España, a jewel of 20th century Sevillan architecture. Afterwards we will visit to Bull Ring which is one of the unique attractions of Spain famous for Bull fights & The Cathedral, the biggest Gothic designed place of worship in the world. Return to your hotel in the afternoon.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Seville.
Day 10: Onto Madrid
- After breakfast at the hotel, check out of the hotel and transfer to station to board your train to Madrid. Upon arrival at Madrid train station, transfer to hotel.
- Welcome to Madrid - capital of Spain and one if Europe’s most enchanting cities.
- Day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Madrid.
Travel from Seville to Madrid
Fly from Sevilla
Train to Jerez, fly
Day 11: Madrid ( Half Day City Tour )
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to city tour where one can discover Plaza de España, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa. We will visit the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá and The Prado Museum.
- We will discover contemporary Madrid with avenues such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla, Parque del Oeste, University Campus, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Overnight stay at hotel in Madrid.
Day 12: Departure
AC Hotel Victoria Suites by Marriott (4 star)
Calle Beltran i Rozpide, 7-9 | (antes Avda. Pedralbes, 16), 08034 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
Hotel Primus Valencia (4 star)
Carrer de Menorca, 22, 46023 Valencia, Spain, Valencia
Senator Marbella Spa Hotel (4 star)
Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe Parcela 97 Marbella Malaga 29600 Spain, Marbella
Hotel Fernando III (4 star)
San José, 21, Old town, 41004 Seville, Seville
Claridge Hotel (4 star)
Plaza de Conde de Casal 6 28007 - Madrid - Spain, Madrid
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.