Once Interlaken made the Victorians swoon with mountain vistas from the chandelier-lit confines of grand hotels; today it makes daredevils scream with adrenalin-loaded adventures. Straddling the glittering Lakes Thun and Brienz and dazzled by the pearly whites of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, the scenery here is mind-blowing. Particularly, some say, if you’re abseiling waterfalls, thrashing white water or gliding soundlessly above 4000m peaks.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Saint Moritz||1 night(s)||
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel
Best Western Hotel Montana
- Swiss Rail Pass (8 Transfers)
- Excursion to Jungfrau, Pilatus and Gornergraton
- Seat Reservations on Wilhelm Tell Express, Glacier Express
- Bernina Express (train and Coach), Golden Pass Line Montreux – Interlaken
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Swiss Border To Lucerne
Day 2: Lucerne – Mount Pilatus – Lucerne
Day 3: Lucerne To Lugano
Travel from Lucerne to Lugano
Day 4: Lugano – Bernina Express – St. Moritz
Travel from Lugano to Saint Moritz
Line 171 bus, train
Line 631 bus
Day 5: St. Moritz – Glacier Express – Zermatt
Travel from Saint Moritz to Zermatt
Train via Zürich HB
Day 6: Zermatt – Gornergrat Bahn – Zermatt
Day 7: Zermatt To Montreux
Travel from Zermatt to Montreux
Day 8: Montreux – Glacier Pass Line – Interlaken
Travel from Montreux to Interlaken
Day 9: Interlaken – Jungfrau – Top Of Europe
- Breakfast at hotel. Proceed on your own to the starting point of this tour at the train station of Interlaken. Here will be a full day tour Jungfrau (Train Basis). An unforgettable Alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe at 3'454 m /11'333 ft. A scenic cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation
- Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighbouring
- countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Interlaken. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Interlaken To Zurich
Travel from Interlaken to Zurich
Day 11: Zurich Departure
Drei Konige (3 star)
Bruchstrasse 35, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne
Continental Parkhotel (3 star)
Via Basilea 28, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, Lugano
Hotel baeren (3 star)
Via Maistra 50 CH-7500, Saint Moritz
Hotel Bristol (3 star)
Schluhmattstrasse 3, 3920, Zermatt
Helvetie Hotel (3 star)
Avenue du Casino 32, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland, Montreux
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel (3 star)
Höheweg 7, 3800, Switzerland, Interlaken
Best Western Hotel Montana (3 star)
Konradstrasse 39, 5. Gewerbeschule - Escher Wyss - 8005, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.