Tirupati, an ancient city in Andhra Pradesh is famous for its temples, which are frequented by people from all parts of India. If you plan a pilgrimage, Tirupati could be a great destination. Its century old temples are famous among pilgrims. The Tirumala Hills in Tirupati are the second oldest rock mountains in the world.
Best of Tirupati Package2N Tirupati
Last Booked 20 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Tirupati - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Tirupati Darshan ticket for 10 days prior booking on Extra Cost
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Toll and parking charges
- Including all applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.