Nestled in the far East Of India just 2 kms away from the neighboring country of Bangladesh is this hilly paradise with numerous deep rivers and valleys. The name of the state is believed to have originated from Tripura Sundari, the presiding deity of this land, which is also famous as one of the 51 pithasthans of Hindu Pilgrimage. The Ujjayanta palace or the the royal house was built during 1899-1901 and sits in the Capital city of Agartala.
Best of Tripura Tour Package4N Agartala
Last Booked 15 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Agartala - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Air-conditioned car ( Indica / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo Victa for 4-6 Pax With Child for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary
- All Taxes Except GST
B. K. Road West Tripura Dist. Agartala, Tripura 799001, Agartala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.