Most travelers to Vietnam are attracted by the country’s wonderful natural beauty: From the green rice fields in the north to the fascinating bustle of the Mekong Delta in the south. Vietnam however is also a country with a long history and ancient traditions. It has many historic attractions and old temples.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hoi An||2 night(s)||
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel
- Private transportation with aircondition
- Good local English speaking guide
- All boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- All entrance fees and permission fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Danang And Transfer To Hoi An
Day 2: Half Day Hoi An Tour And Half Day My Son Tour
Things to see and do
Day 3: Hoi An To Danang To Hue
- Upon arrival in Hue, you have a visit to Khai Dinh Tomb. Lunch is served at local restaurant. In the afternoon, drive to visit the Imperial Citadel, a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1993. Here we will see the Imperial City and Forbidden City, the home of previous Emperors, enjoy the various palaces, ornate halls, libraries, residences, colleges, Flag Tower and Noon Gate.
- Then continue the visit to Thien Mu Pagoda, one of the oldest and most beautiful pagodas in Hue. Afterward, take the boat cruise on the Perfume River and back to the city center. Dinner at local restaurant and spend the night in Hue.
Things to see and do
Thien Mu Pagoda (4km) - perched on a bluff over the river and housing some very fine gold and silver Buddha images. The Thien Mu Pagoda overlooks the Perfume River and is the ...
Travel from Hoi An to Hue
Day 4: Hue – Quang Binh ( Visit Paradise Cave ) - Hue
Day 5: Departure
Thuy Duong 3 Hotel (3 star)
92 Bà Triệu, tp. Hội An Quảng Nam, Vietnam, Hoi An
Asia Hotel (4 star)
17 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue 84, Hue
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.