Shimla was discovered by the British as their summer capital. Even today the hill station continues to be patronized by holidaymakers from within and outside the country who come here to escape the torrid heat of the plains and revel in its scenic surroundings.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ashiana Clarks Inn
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Ac Indigo car
- Pick up and drop from Chandigarh airport or railway station
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Chandigarh To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Naldehra Golf Club, located in the hill state of Himachal Pradesh in North India, some 22 km from Shimla, constitutes a course perched at an altitude of 2,200 meters. It ...
The Ridge and Mall Road are packed with restaurants and shops. The Mall road is located a level below the ridge.The Ridge road is a large open space, located in the heart of ...
Day 3: Shimla To Chandigarh Departure
Semi Deluxe room
Super Deluxe Room
Deluxe Family Suite
Ashiana Clarks Inn (3 star)
Near HP Secretariat, Chhota Shimla - 171002, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.