Bhuj is an ideal springboard for visits to the surrounding villages, and textile tourism is attracting visitors from around the world.. It sells amazing Kachchh handicrafts, and historic buildings such as the Aina Mahal and Prag Mahal possess an eerie beauty.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Dhordo village - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Dhordo village||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Tent City Dhordo From Bhuj
Welcome & Check In Lunch at respective Dining Area. Enjoy in-house activities. Evening Tea/Coffee. Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer. Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo. Dinner at respective Dining Area. Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Day 2: Bhuj Sightseeing
- Breakfast at respective Dining Area. Optional Chargeable Tour (This may be booked along with package.) Mandvi Beach Tour - Kutch Mandvi is an important beach famous among travelers for peace and solitude. Mandvi has beautiful white sand, serene locales and enchanting sunset views. Distance from Tent City is approximately. 140 kms one way, which takes approximately 2.5 hr. Indo-Pak Border - Get the feel of how our BSF Jawans guard the border. Distanece from tent city is approximately 160 kms. with a travel time around 3 hrs. Guests opting for optional tour will miss complimentary tour to Gandhi Nu Gaam & Kala Dungar as scheduled below. Enjoy in-house activities. Lunch at respective Dining Area. Complimentary Tour to Kala Dungar [Black Hill], Kala Dungar is the highest point in Kutch. On the route visit to Handicraft Village “Gandhi Nu Gaam”. Tea/Coffee shall be provided at Kala Dungar. Complimentary Refreshment in bus.
- Dinner at Respective Dining Area. Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Day 3: Departure
Breakfast at Respective Dining Area. Check out from Tent City. Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing places of interest in Bhuj.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.