Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa has a history of over 3000 years starting with the Mahamegha- bahana Chedi dynasty. The dynasty had Sisupalgarh near present-day Bhubaneswar as their capital. Puri is situated on the Bay of Bengal, south of the state capital Bhubaneswar. It is also known as Jagannath Puri after the 11th century Jagannath Temple located in the city and is a holy city of the Hindus as a part of the Char Dham pilgrimages.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhubaneshwar - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
VITS Hotel Bhubaneswar
Hotel Sonar Bangla ( Puri )
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non AC Vehicle - Maruti van,Tata Sumeo, Bolero or similar
- Airport / Railway station transfers
- All road taxes,Toll taxes & parking fee
- Driver reward, 3.09% Govt Tax
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Bhubaneswar
Pickup from Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport - Transfer to hotel After fresh up departure to Chilika Lake (110 kms. 3 hrs.) which attract one million migrate birds and return back to Bhubaneswar.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Puri
Departure to Puri - (90 kms. / 3 hrs.) Enroute visit Dhuali (The place of Pagoda / Stupa) Pipli (Which is famous for its Patch Work “The Aplique Craft”) - Konark – Sun Temple and proceed to Puri. Upon arrival Transfer to hotel. Enjoy in Beach.
Travel from Bhubaneshwar to Puri
Day 3: Departure
Early morning have Darshan at Puri Jagannath Temple – Check out from Hotel and depart to Bhubaneswar – Local visit: Mukteswar Temple, Linga raja, Parusurama and Raja Rani Temple and drop at Railway Station / Airport.
VITS Hotel Bhubaneswar (4 star)
A/19, Cuttack-Puri Road, Near Jatri Niwas, Laxmi Sagar OD 751006, Bhubaneshwar
Hotel Sonar Bangla ( Puri ) (3 star)
New Marine Drive Road, Puri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.