Bhuj is a beautiful little town in Kutch district, Gujarat. It was founded in the year 1510 by a local ruler, called Maharao Hamir. The place was laid siege and take control of by Rao Khengarji I, another ruler who made the town the capital of his kingdom in the year 1549. Some of the parts of the old Bhuj were ruined during the course of the time. The place assumed the role of a self-governing state during the British reign in India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhuj - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Bhuj||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj [Railway Station/Airport]
- Pickup from Bhuj [Railway Station / Airport] to Dhordo. [All transfers shall be in A.C. Coaches on S.I.C. basis]
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus.
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guest who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Tent City Dhordo From Bhuj
Welcome and check − In. Lunch at respective Dining Area. Enjoy in-house activities. Evening Tea/Coffee. Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will have to return by the same mode of transfer. Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo. Dinner at respective Dining Area. Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Day 2: Departure To Bhuj
Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing places of interest in Bhuj. Sri Swami Narayan Temple, Aina Mahal, Bhujodi [Handicraft Village and Craft Park].
Things to see and do
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.