The Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan lies along the lofty ridges of the eastern Himalayas, location of Bhutanbordering the Tibetan Autonomous region of China in the North and North-West and the Indian states of Sikkim in the West and South-West, Assam in the south, Arunachal Pradesh in the East and South-East and West Bengal in South and South-West.
Bhutan 3 Nights Family Package2N Thimphu and 1N Paro
Last Booked 22 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Non ac Hyundai Tucson / Santa Fe SUV
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport transfers by Non ac Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV
- Sightseeing tour by Non ac Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV
Hotel Sambhav (3 star)
Post Box 1067, Chubachu -, Thimphu
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.