Bhutan lies along the haughty ridges of the Eastern Himalayas, bordered by Tibet in the North and by India to the South, East and West. For Roads Les Travelled it is perhaps the most fascinating of the Himalayan kingdoms.
Bhutan Tour - Journey To The Land Of Peaceful Dragon1N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by NON AC Toyota Car / Van / Bus. (NOT AT DISPOSAL)
- Services of an Escort cum Guide as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only.
Hotel Migmar (3 star)
Olakha Lam, Thimphu
Dhensa Boutique Resort
Post Box No.117 Wolakha Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Kichu Resort Paro (3 star)
Post Box Number : 1280 Lango, Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.