4 Nights / 5 Days of blissful Bali holiday package in a 5 star resort. Bali the romantic getaway is indeed the Honeymooners and family travellers choice as it gives every traveller a slice of his choice. This Sun and Sand destination is full of energy and life and attracts tourists to choose this destination. Our 4 Night package takes care of the minutest details for the traveller from his food to the sightseeing and choice of rooms.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bali - Private Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Hyatt Bali
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- By Private vehicle
- By Private Vehicles as per Itinerary
- Airport Transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1 : Arrival Dps – Uluwatu With Kecak & Fire Dance
Upon arrival at Bali, Ngurah Rai Int’l Airport, meet and proceed to Uluwatu Temple – which is located at the southern part of Bali, to catch the wonderful view of the sunset on the blue oceans then Watching Balinese dance it’s called KECAK & FIRE DANCE during sunset time with temple as back ground then on the way back Dinner will be arranged at Indian Restaurant and transfer to hotel check in
Day 2 : Fullday Barong And Kintamani Tour (b/l/d)
- After breakfast, you will start the journey to enjoy to see Barong & Kris dance performance – sacred dance representing the eternal flight between good & evil. after that continue Ubud – Villages of Celuk famous for silver/gold crafts, Villages of Mas best known as the home of Bali woodcarvers.
- Visit Elephant cave – this mysterious cave used to be naturally buried for centuries,
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant - Continue to Kintamani to enjoy the best view of Mount Batur & Lake Batur, on the way back Continue to visit Tampak Siring Holy Spring temple – there lies a holy spring well up from the ground believed to give you luck & looking young.
- Proceed for Dinner at Indian Restaurant – transfer back to the hotel
Day 3 : Fullday Bedugul - Tanah Lot Sunset Tour (b/l/d)
- Breakfast at hotel, today you will drive up to Mengwi Village – the biggest royal temple built around 1740.
- Next to Bedugul – lies an ancient and tranquil Lake Beratan with its magnificent lakeside floating Temple Uludanu – Godness of the Lake and water.
- Lunch at Mentari Restaurant ( Indonesian Buffet Lunch ) after that continue to visit Alas Kedaton Village – monkey forest clustered with towering trees.
- After which to Tanah Lot to see amazing one of the Bali’s most important temple, built on top of an island like rock that can be reached during at low tides, and also to enjoy the beautiful sunset view.
- Back to Hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant – transfer back to the hotel
Day 4: Leisure & Cruise
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Free Programme and day at Leisure at the resort
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant
- 1600 hrs Transfer to Benoa Harbour for a boat trip and view of the sunset. Cruising till 2030 hrs with Dinner
- Transfers back to the resort and overnight at the resort
Day 5 - Check Out And Transfer To Airport
After Breakfast check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport, with fond memories of the destination
Grand Hyatt Bali (4 star)
Kawasan Wisata Nusa Dua BTDC, Nusa Dua, Bali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.