|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Bogmallo Beach Resort
- One half day sightseeing to Old Goa Churches, Mangueshi Temple followed by boat cruise
- All applicable taxes
- Free entry to Casino
- Live entertainment at the resort
- Complimentary use of our Swimming pool and Gymnasium
- Bottle of Goan Wine in the room once during the stay
- Tea/Coffee makers in the room, supplies to which will be replenished once daily
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Airport/ Margaon railway station transfers by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
Bogmallo Beach Resort is amidst isolated white sands of Bogmalo Beach.Bogmallo Beach Resort, Goa is a luxurious resort amidst white sands of Bogmallo Beach. Get a plush stay in its lavish accommodation in rooms, suites, cottages and chalet. This property is streaked with beauty and is surrounded by palm fringed headlands. It is a perfect blend of tranquility and commercialism. Enthrall in the fresh breeze of the open Arabian Sea and sip a cool drink after swim at the beach with a direct access from beach to resort. Guests can satisfy their palate with irresistible delicacies and drinks at various dining options offered in the resort. Bogmallo Beach Resort features restaurants, coffee shop, bar, swimming pool gymnasium, casino, beauty salon and ayurvedic massage centre. The dining options in the resort include Restaurant Nautilus, an air conditioned multi cuisine restaurant offering a-la-carte or buffet menu for fine dining. The Verandah Coffee Shop is a place to relax where guests can enjoy coffee and chilled glass of beer. The Sunset Bar is a lobby bar serving fine range of drinks and delicious snacks. Coconut Grove is a multi cuisine restaurant serving Indian, Chinese and Goan cuisines. Gazebo is a pool side bar that has a wide collection of drinks and snacks. The resort offers Casino 'Pearl' with various gaming facilities like black jack, roulette, derby, slot machines, etc. Bogmallo Beach Resort offers luxurious accommodation with its 141 rooms in the categories of 5 Corner Suites, 85 Deluxe rooms, 35 Superior Rooms, 15 Beach Cottages and 1 Chalet. All the rooms are elegantly designed with lavish fittings and charismatic decor. They are centrally air conditioned and equipped with colour television, tea coffee maker, in room safe, 2 complimentary water bottles. They have attached bathroom appointed with hair dryer, bath tub and basic bathroom amenities.
- 5 km from the airport
- 26 km from city center
- 2 km to the beach
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.