The capital of the state of Sikkim, Gangtok is an attractive tourist destination, reflecting a unique ambience which derives from its happy blend of tradition and modernity. Alongside the deeply felt presence of stupas and monasteries, Gangtok also bustles like any other thriving town. Some of the key places to visit include Rumtek Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, Tashi View Point and the local bazaar, Lal Bazaar.
Budget Darjeeling & Gangtok 3 Nights Package1N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All transfers by 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Villa Everest (3 star)
1 A.J.C. Bose Road, Near Curcuit House - 734101, Darjeeling
Sidlon Residency (3 star)
G.N. Road, Below Mintokgang, Gangtok, 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.