It is one of the largest cities in Latin America, with a lot of cultural offerings, and is the point of departure for travelling to the rest of the country. Inhabitants of Buenos Aires are called porteños, "people from the port", implying that many of the inhabitants are immigrants in some ways or another. Buenos Aires is a singular, open, and integrating destination that allows the visitor not only to view the city but also to have an exceptional urban adventure.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Buenos Aires||3 night(s)||
De Las Americas
- All transfers and excursions will be provided on seat in bus basis.
- Accommodation and meals mentioned in the tour description
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Buenos Aires
Day 2: Half Day City Tour Of Buenos Aires
Things to see and do
The Plaza de Mayo (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈplasa ðe ˈmaʝo]; English: May Square) is the main square in the Monserrat barrio of central Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is flanked ...
Day 3: Buenos Aires
Day 4: Departure
Standard Triple Room
Standard Double room
Apartment for 3 people
De Las Americas
Libertad 1020, Buenos Aires
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.