Come and explore the wildlife of Assam. It is the call of the wild for you. We bring to you a holiday where you bring the kid out of you, have a rendezvous with the wildlife and feel an ultimate high.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
|Guwahati||1 night(s)||Room only|
Wild Grass Lodge
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- One elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including Park entry fees.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Guwahati – Manas (200 Kms / 4 Hrs Drive)
Day 02: Manas Local
- Early morning go for ELEPHANT RIDE @ 6AM. Slow-paced Elephant-rides through the high grasslands is the most ethnic and exciting way of exploring MANAS NATIONAL PARK. You get to go deep into the natural habitat of the wildlife to observe them from close quarters like never before. Elephant-rides at dawn - navigating through grasslands - with an element of uncertainty and surprise are an awesome experience in the Park.
- Return for Breakfast and JEEP SAFARI in the Range. Exploring the wilderness of the Manas Jungle in an open 4-wheel drive jeep is a mighty thrilling experience - especially for those who love to drive on different terrains and also like to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. Overnight stay at Manas.
Day 03: Manas –guwahati (200 Kms/ 4 Hrs Drive)
- Morning after Breakfast drive to Guwahati - the commercial capital city of the northeastern state of Assam. Formerly known as Pragjyotishpur (the City of Eastern Light). Fixed between the picturesque hills of the eastern flanks of the Himalayan mountain range, Guwahati houses the political capital of the state, Dispur. The gateway to the seven other northeastern states, also referred as seven sisters, Guwahati is a vital tourist base point, besides being an attraction in its own. On Arrival check into the Hotel.
- Overnight in Guwahati.
Travel from Manas National Park to Guwahati
Day 04: Guwahati – Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 Hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Kaziranga. Declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985 for its unique natural environment KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK is situated in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of Assam. It is one of the last areas in eastern India undisturbed by a human presence. It is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds.
- Later on arrival in Kaziranga, check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Travel from Guwahati to Kaziranga
Day 05: Kaziranga Local
- Early morning go for ELEPHANT RIDE @ 5AM. This is one of the most enjoyed safari to explore the wide varieties of wildlife in the Kaziranga National Park. The vast area covered by the Elephant Grass can be best viewed when you are on an elephant's back. The elephant ride is best enjoyed in the early hours of dawn. Return for Breakfast JEEP SAFARI in the Central Range. Jeep safaris last for 3-4 hours. The main attraction of it is one horned rhinoceros with wild buffalo, Elephant, tiger a variety of deer, Bear, Python, and prehistoric looking monitor lizard. The Kaziranga wildlife is also adorned with the crested serpent eagle, Pella's fishing eagle and Grey headed fishing Eagle with a number of other Bird species like the Jungle fowl, Bengal florican and water fowl, goose, a large number of pelicans, Black naked stork, Snake Bird and so on.
- Overnight at Kaziranga.
Things to see and do
Day 06: Kaziranga - Guwahati (250 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Manas National Park, India, Manas National Park
Wild Grass Lodge
Joint Director of Tourism Kaziranga National Park Golaghat, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.