|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||1 night(s)||
Located in Haute Rive in the northeast of Mauritius, 25 kilometres from the capital city of Port Louis, at the point where the river and ocean meet is the new Azuri oceanfront village. Right at the heart of this new marine community, Centara Grand Azuri Resort & Spa Mauritius offers a natural, rustic yet luxurious environment on the sands of a beautiful beach and a stunning lagoon that is ideal for water sport activities. Couples, families and groups will find a new and magical experience here on this fascinating and lovely island. The resort is just over one-hour drive from the international airport, and is the ideal exploration base to discover Mauritius, with its rich cultural legacy of Portuguese, Dutch, French, British and Indian influences.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.