Penang is an island off the coast of peninsular Malaysia. It is also known as the pearl of the orient and directly translates to Betel Nut Island. In Malay, the island is known as Pulau Pinang. The island is shaped like a turtle and measures about 280 square kilometers. It is one of the oldest British settlements in Malaysia going back to the 1786. Penang is not only known for its breath taking, white, sandy beaches.
Charming Penang 2 Nights / 3 Days Tour Package2N Penang
Car DetailsRoad transport from Penang - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
G Hotel Penang (5 star)
168A Persiaran Gurney, George Town - 11250, Penang
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.