Passionate, sophisticated and devoted to living the good life, Spain is at once a stereotype come to life and a country more diverse than you ever imagined.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- City tour of Seville, Guadalquivir River cruise
- First and last private transfers
- City tour with English speaking driver in Madrid and a Tapas Tour
- City tour in Cordoba, entrances to Alcazar, Synagogue and Mosque
- Cordoba, traditional Horses show
- Intercities transfers not included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Madrid
Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sabatini Gardens The Sabatini Gardens (Jardínes de Sabatini) are a neoclassical-style gardens, and they are part of the Royal Palace. They were opened to the public by King ...
The Palacio Real de Madrid (literally: Royal Palace of Madrid) is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city ofMadrid, but is only used for state ...
Day 3: Madrid To Cordoba
Travel from Madrid to Cordoba
Fly to Sevilla, train
Day 4: Cordoba Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 5: Cordoba To Seville
Travel from Cordoba to Seville
Day 6: Seville Sightseeing
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. City tour of Seville - the cathedral one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. After the Santa Cruz quarter, we will pass by the Royal Alcazar (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies, and the Torre del Oro of Arab origin. visit
- to the famous bullring, (Maestranza) and Guadalquivir river cruise. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Seville To Granada Later Back To Seville
Day 8: Seville To Malaga
Travel from Seville to Malaga
Day 9: Leisure At Malaga
Day 10: Malaga To Barcelona
Travel from Malaga to Barcelona
Day 11: Barcelona City Tour
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Barcelona by luxury car with an English speaking driver. The traveler will get to know the most typical monuments of the city, the facade of the Cathedral, the facade of the Sagrada Familia. the Olympic Village,
- the Columbus monument, Montjuic Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium. In the afternoon, visit to the Nou Camp, the Barcelona FC Stadium. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: Free Time At Barcelona
Day 13: Departure From Barcelona
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
Nh Califa (3 star)
Calle Lope de Hoces, 14, 14003 Córdoba, Spain, Cordoba
Vime Corregidor (3 star)
Morgado 17, Seville
Eurostars Astoria (3 star)
Avenida Comandante Benitez, 5, Malaga Centro - 29001, Malaga
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.