A city where tradition and modernity coexist in light of a rich heritage and cultural past. Chennai (Madras) is fast becoming one of the most sophisticated metropolitans. With its plethora of historical features, ancient temples, dance and art forms, Chennai (Madras) is popularly known as the Gateway to South India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramee Guestline Hotel
Hotel Pearl International
- All taxes & sightseeing by AC Vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Chennai//tirupati
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Tirupati//chennai (170 Kms – 04 Hours Drive)
Travel from Tirupati to Chennai
Day 03 : Chennai Airport Drop
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
Hotel Pearl International (3 star)
39,V.V koil Street (Off.Sydenhams Road,Opp.Canara Bank) Periyamet - 600 003, Chennai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.