A city where tradition and modernity coexist in light of a rich heritage and cultural past. Chennai (Madras) is fast becoming one of the most sophisticated metropolitans. With its plethora of historical features, ancient temples, dance and art forms, Chennai (Madras) is popularly known as the Gateway to South India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramee Guestline Hotel
Hotel Pearl International
- All taxes & sightseeing by AC Vehicle
Ramee Guestline Hotel (3 star)
14-37 Karakambadi Road, Post Box No. 9, Akkarampalli Post - 517507, Tirupati
Hotel Pearl International (3 star)
39,V.V koil Street (Off.Sydenhams Road,Opp.Canara Bank) Periyamet - 600 003, Chennai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.