Chennai formerly Madras, is the capital of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal, Chennai has an estimated population of 7.5 million (2007), making it the fourth largest metropolitan city in India.Here temples and buildings built by the erstwhile royalty stand side-by-side with the gothic churches and Indo-Sarcenic architectural landmarks
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chennai - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- A/c Etios / Dzire for all transfer and sightseeing- 2– 3 Pax.
- A/c Innova for all transfers and sightseeing – 4 – 7 Pax.
Raj Park Tirupati (3 star)
18-1-5/4 kapila Theertham, Tirumala bye pass Road, Tirupati
Benzz Park (3 star)
#62 (Old #41), Thirumalai Pillai Road, T.Nagar - 600 017, Chennai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.