Chikmagalur literally means "The town of the younger daughter" in the Kannada language. The district is named after its headquarters town of Chikmagalur. The major commercial crop is coffee. The hill stations around Chikmagalur are famous summer retreats since they remain cool even during summers. Mullayanagiri, the highest peak in Karnataka is 12 Kms away from Chikmagalur. The district is dotted with many holy spots and tourist places.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chikamagalur - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Planters Court Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
- Morning Tea / Coffee
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Chikmagalur
Depart at 06.00 AM. Reach Chikmagalur. Check In to hotel. After lunch proceed to Mulyanagiri and Seethalayanagiri, which is highest peak in Karnataka. Night stay.
Day 2: Chikmagalur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to Baba Gudan Giri, Hebbe falls, Kavakalgundi View Point, Dattapeeta, Bababudangiri. Visit to Mahatma Gandhi Park in the Evening to see the Spectacular Views of Chikmagalur city and Hills at the backdrop of Chikmagalur city. Back to Bangalore.
The Planters Court Hotel
K.M. Road, Opp to KSRTC Bus Depot, Chikamagalur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.