Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best. The city of Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site), snow clad mountains, ancient temples and colorful bazaars.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- International airport transfers using an A/c Car
- Welcome drink upon arrival
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Kathmandu is a Cluster of Ancient Temples, Places, streets that date back to 12th to 18th century. Being the headquarter (Capital city) of Nepal it also have the life within. ...
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu
Day 4: Departure From Kathmandu
Corporate Deluxe Rooms
Hotel Annapurna (5 star)
1 Darbar Marg, P O Box 140, Kathmandu Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.