Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla.
Classic Himachal - Shimla 2N - Manali 3N - Delhi 12N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Delhi
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Delhi - Shimla transfer by Non ac exclusive vehicle
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Shimla - Manali transfer by Non ac vehicle
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Park Residency (3 star)
Kullu-manali-naggar road, Aleo, Distt Kullu - 175131, Manali
Hotel Perfect (3 star)
16A/2, W.E.A Karol Bagh 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.