|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Danish Villa Sheddon,Ooty is the capital of Nilgiri district and has been described as the "Queen of hill stations”. Founded in the 19th century by the British, it used to be popular in summer as a weekend getaway for the British. Situated at an altitude of 2,240 meters above sea level, Ooty is a picturesque and scenic hill station that attracts tourists from all corners of the world, throughout the year.
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.