|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lost in the lush environs and nestled right in the heart of the Blue Mountains, is Club Mahindra Derby Green Ooty, a piece of paradise tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the town. Here in this pristine surroundings, you can understand why Ooty was known as the Queen of the Hills as you can get a glimpse of the hill station as it used to be eons ago. The Nilgiris or the Blue Mountains form a part of the Western Ghats and the dense forests around comprise of the rich bio diversity hot spot, the Nilgiri Biosphere. Spread over five and a half acres of meadows and gardens and overlooking the race course, the heritage colonial styled resort is the last word in luxury while it takes you to a different world.Located 165 kms from Mysore and just 95 kms from Coimbatore, a holiday at Udhagamandalam or Ootacamund or Ooty as the Britishers called it will take you into a world of emerald tinged lakes and forests. The summer capital of the Britishers was once home to the many tribes - Todas, Badagas, Irulas, Kurumbas who have enriched the region with their culture. Go for long walks, listen to the birds, sip a hot cup of tea, watch the planters at work, soak in the beauty of the flowers, get wrapped in the mist, drive through the little hill stations or just become a kid all over again and take the toy train up the shola forests. You cannot just holiday once in the Queen of Hills, it is a destination that will beckon you again and again.
- 90 km from the airport
- 1 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.