|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Superior Charm Room
- Meal credit of Rs. 3000 per room per stay
- One half day family excursion of the Jew Town, Dutch Palace and the Spice Markets by car. Sunset cruise
- A host of kids activities under the supervision of an expert
- 10% discount on laundry and telecom, all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Vivanta By Taj offers luxury living options. The hotel features 96 accommodation units that are spread in two buildings, which are named as 'Heritage Wing' and 'Tower Wing'. Each room flaunts lavish decor and are fitted with modern amenities like high speed internet, tea/coffee maker, work desk, mini-bar and 32 inch LCD TV. Selected rooms provide splendid views of the sea and Cochin Harbour. The hotel features outdoor poolside lawns, business centre, boardroom, three banquet halls and three conference halls for conducting parties and corporate events. Besides the business facilities, the hotel offers many leisure facilities like swimming pool, spa, fitness centre and beauty salon. Babysitting, sunset cruise and indoor games are other on-site facilities. Additionally, the hotel provides free Wi-Fi upto 2 devices. Offering Mediterranean and Indian cuisine, 'The Pepper' is the stylish 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant. Other in-house dining outlets include The Rice Boat, specialising in Seafood, The Thai Pavillion, serving Thai and Chinese cuisine and Dolphin's Point- the open-air barbecue. Within the premises, there is a swanky bar called 'Mattancherry'.
- 42 km from the airport
- 4 km from city center
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.